Friday, March 4, 2011

horoscope 2011 4 march 2011


The word Horoscope is Believed to be originated from a Greek word that means “A Look at Hours “.From ages together people were attracted in horoscopes, star signs ,astrology etc and they look forward to the stars for answers against the problems that they come across in their complicated lives. Some People wonder about the force of horoscopes while some believe in it.

I believe that astrology actually explains us something about our individuality and about our fate as far as my experience goes astrology was stunningly precise .As it is said Astrology is a human science and thus lacks scientific support, hence it is not appreciated by many giving it a title of marketing strategy in newspapers, books and magazines. I too have experienced certain incidents in my life that have made me believe that astrology is not a mysterious trick.

No comments:

Post a Comment